1:10 PM

24 more hour quick thoughts

Things that Ill miss the most.

I will miss my bed being made up everyday and clean sheets every night. This must be big since its number one. I guess I should say these are in no particular order.

I will miss staying in a hotel called the Nice Palace and all the jokes that come along with living in a palace that is not all that nice at times.

I will miss those two dang dogs that every morning bark at the same time, every stinkin morning!

I will miss all the inside jokes that our team has come to have.

I will miss trying to have a conversation with the cleaning lady everyday and her talking a million miles an hour to me in Thai, I keep telling her I DON'T SPEAK THAI, maybe one day she will get it! Ha ha

I will miss my morning coffee and toast, that cost me 1.50 and is amazing!

I will miss walking on campus and hearing AmIEE AmIEE!!

I will miss the walk to the bus stop, great time for conversation.

I will miss all the memories in the taxis, talking over the walky-talky to other taxi drivers, telling the taxi drivers all about our days in great detail when then do not understand any of it, dancing in the taxi, listening to Elvis int the taxi, and oh so many more memories.

Ill miss swing dancing in the streets and park

I will miss my 45 min ride to campus everyday in which I get to put my IPod on and just chill...

I will miss running into people we know on the streets

I will miss trying to figure out what the food is we pass on the streets.

I will miss trying to speak in hand motions... and I wont miss this too!

I will miss being able to bargain and not having anything be a set price.

I will miss cheap massages

I will miss hearing my teammates tap "I love you " every night on the wall before we go to sleep

I will miss all our late night fun times with all the Americans, playing games, telling stories, and just having the time of your lives.

I will miss 10 baht ice cream

I will miss the sounds of the city

I will miss watching the same commercials over and over and over again and thus randomly throughout the day braking into complete quotes of commercials.

I will miss my balcony that over looks the beautiful city

I will miss the sky-train

I will miss worshiping in English and Thai at the same time

I will miss bike rides at the park

I will all our LONG bus rides to all the places we have gone

I will miss the kindness of this nation

I will miss ROTEE!!!

I will miss some of the foo

All the 7/11 stores

Late night outings to get cream-os

Late night get together in the coffee shop, like right now its 3:18 A.M and im in the coffee shop with all the Americans, good times

I will miss at 6:00 everyday having to stop and sing the anthem with everyone in the the country.

Watching the video of my every-night getting attack by the monkeys

Watching the leprechaun video everynight.

I will miss ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I HAVE MET!!!!! ALL THE STUDENTS AND AMERICANS AND TEAMMATES!!!

put simply, Thailand.. I will miss you

I could go on and on and on!! but now things I wont miss

1) Waiting for the one elevator that takes forever

2) Stairs

3) Millepede's

4) having to pay for internet

having to wait for the bus

squatty potties

having to buy toilet paper before using the Hong Nam.

having stuff drop on your head as you walk down the street.

only having one cell phone- I have loved not having my phone with me but its hard to only have one team phone to all share.

not having a straightner

The smells of the streets-- Ok i might miss this a little

and thats about it.. im sure there is more but not many.

Can you tell I love THAILAND.. cause I do!!!!

I better get to bed.. hope I can blog tommorrow. Have sooooo many wonderful stories to share, but if not, Ill see you in America!

0 comments: