1:10 AM

Dear Lord, If i get it down, will you keep it down??

I asked a student to pick out my lunch today, the only thing I recognized was tofu. I am feeling better now... its all about the experience.. right???? The other day there was an octopus in my soup... thats all I should have to say.



Fried chicken and rice... safest bet so far.




Phai Thai is also good, its noodles with peanuts and sprouts.



The best dessert I have found though is Rotee. It is like a fried crape with butter and condensed milk on it. Alot of people eat it with banana but I just like it plain. I could live on it if I had to.



You can also get KFC ice cream cones here for 10 baht, which is about 25 cents.. so wonderful and so not good for the figure! Thai food is VERY spicy, so we are told to be careful what we try. I try to eat Thai food most of the time and splurge on American about twice a week. Most meals here are less then a dollar. Its great.

That is all... ha ha

1 comments:

Delynn said...

Hi,
I am Delynn Shelton - Sam Shelton's mom. He gave me the link to your blog & I have enjoyed reading it. Just wanted to let you know that I have been praying for you all.
Thanks for sharing!
Delynn