9:20 AM

Cant believe it

I will give a full post of all the latest happenings of this week when I get home. But its my last night here, wow, cannot believe it. Really. Tonight was very hard saying goodbye to the students and in just a few hours I must say goodbye to my teammates, not an easy thing. I love this city, and these people. God has blessed me beyond measure these two months. I have had such an amazing time. It is impossible for me to ever forget my time here. Thank you all again for the support and following along with me on my journey. Pray that God continues to grow these students and brings them unto himself.


I really cannot believe in just two hours I'm on a plane home, its crazy. I'm am not ready at all, but its time. God has done so much this summer and now I must go and pray he continues to do so.

Pray for safety and rest, we have a LONG trip ahead of us! See you in a couple of days, about to travel BACK in time, it should be fun and confusing yet again!

blog when i get back


0 comments: