3:17 AM

Here we go!

My bags are packed.... to the brim. I don't think I could back one more ounce closer to the 50 Ilb mark, or stuff one more sock in my back pack. Most everything is cross of my list. But as I am sitting here little things keep popping up. I actually slept last night, well until about 4:30 this morning. More then expected.

I am blessed to have some wonderful friends meeting me for breakfast at an absurd hour this morning. It will be wonderful to be with them before I hit the road, or air, or whatever. If your wondering my "last meal" will be IHOP. Lame I know. My roommate told me I should go all American and go to Waffle House, YUCK! I am just really praying IHOP holds up to its name and really is international. Worried about the food....
I am not going to be able to take my laptop with me. I hope to post something while in the airports on layovers. I fly from Austin today to Minneapolis, to Tokyo Japan, then to Bangkok Thailand. Bangkok is 12 hours ahead which makes it pretty easy. I believe I will get there at about 12:00 A.M O'clock tomorrow night (Bangkok Time). I could be wrong on that. But to say the least it will be a lonnnnnnngggg flight.
As soon as I get there I will be getting on the bus to go upcountry for a week. More likely then not, I will not be able to post anything from Bangkok until after my upcountry trip.
I am so excited! Wow, Im going to BANGKOK TODAY! HOLY SMOKES!

Please continue to pray for energy, and adjustment. Check back soon for the beginning of a really amazing thing! Ill miss you all!

Adios Texas!!!! San Marcos, you will be missed!

0 comments: